Monday, April 20, 2009

please shut her up

So tonight, I am proud to join you in challenging the mold and the notions of what being a Republican means. I am concerned about the environment. I love to wear black. I think government is best when it stays out of people's lives and business as much as possible. I love punk rock. I believe in a strong national defense. I have a tattoo. I believe government should always be efficient and accountable. I have lots of gay friends. And yes, I am a Republican.

~~john mccain's daughter megan addressing a group of log cabin republicans this weekend. actual quote.

if i cared, or thought you could express anything coherently (which would mean you have cogent capacities) i'd ask what the hell you're talking about. more importantly, why is it considered news? you're a moron. there's a reason laura never let the bushy twinzies speak in public. please get married and go away.

No comments: